Skip to content
- Super high-rate Lithium Iron Phosphate battery technology, instant discharge rate exceeding 20C.
- Superior performance at low temperatures to similar products on the market, more suitable for low temperature environments.
- High energy density, a third of the weight of a lead-acid battery.
- Low self-discharge rate, can be used after one year of storage at normal temperatures.
- With three times the service life of SLA batteries, the average battery life is 6-10 years.
- Built-in charge balance guard plate to ensure all cells within the battery are properly balanced inside the battery at all times.
- Operates in all positions, no need to worry about leaking.
- No corrosive liquid, free of toxic heavy metals, green and environmentally friendly.
- Cylindrical core and energy storage spot welding technology brings good safety.
|BCI Group #
||14.0 x 7.0 x 7.4 inches
||84 Amp Hours
||1075 Watt Hours
|Cold Cranking Amps
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device