- Ultra high rate Lithium Iron Phosphate battery technology.
- Suitable for low temperature environment.
- Only 1/3 the weight of a lead-acid battery.
- Low self-discharge rate, it can be used after 1 year of storage.
- More than double the service life of a SLA battery, around 5-8 years.
- Excellent vibration resistance with silicone rubber covers on top and mat at the bottom of battery case.
- Can be installed in any position, no need to worry about leakage.
- No corrosive liquids, no toxic heavy metals, environmentally friendly.
- Cylindrical cell with energy storage welding technology, resulting in good safety standards.
|Dimensions LxWxH||5.9 x 3.4 x 5.7 inches|
|Capacity||5 Amp Hours|
|Power||64 Watt Hours|
|Cranking Amps||250 CA
Upgraded LIFEP04 now maintains 25ma electronics to operate remote fob starting of Champion 3500W gasoline generator hooked to home wiring at 20 degrees F temperatures. Added a 25W 120 vac 4"x7" reptile heating pad under the bottom and up the back to aid automatic multiple (5) starting attempts per fob attempt. Works great with LIFEP04 Lithium battery maintainer..