PowerTex Batteries' Lithium Iron Phosphate LiFePO4 Batteries are high performance, maintenance free, eco-friendly and very light! These Lithium-Ion LiFePO4 batteries are the perfect Sealed Lead Acid drop-in replacement since they are 1/2 to 1/3 the weight, have 2500-7000 cycles (compared to 300 or so from SLA) and require no maintenance. Applications vary but mostly used in Motorcycles, ATVs, Scooters, Jetskis, Wave-runners, Snowmobiles, Dirt Bikes & More!
Rated above IP66, our motorcycle batteries are a type of rugged & waterproof intelligent lithium-ion powersports battery that can be used indoors and outdoors. The LCD screen can monitor in real time the battery voltage, capacity and days in use. With an incorporated BMS (Battery Management System) this battery will alarm the user when it detects abnormal voltage or capacity and display a maintain warning when it detects a need for charging. Our LiFePO4 battery can still work normally after more than a year of storage without frequent charging.
PowerTex Batteries use cylindrical Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) cells with superior performance to achieve longer service life, higher safety and reliability standards, lighter weight and low self-discharge rate. Since this battery does not contain any corrosive liquids or heavy metals, it is Eco-Friendly and better for the environment compared to other batteries. With no maintenance required, this battery is easy to use and can be mounted in any position.
- 100% pre-delivered inspection, with safe and reliable long-term quality assurance.
- Highly-waterproof design and rated above IP66, this battery can be used normally under rainy conditions in the outdoors.
- Longer service life than lead acid batteries, with a life expectancy of about 5-10 years.
- Low self-discharge rate, a fully charged lithium battery will perform after a year without use.
- Maintenance free and can be installed in any position.
- Low self-discharge rate, about 2% per calendar month.
|Dimensions LxWxH||5.9 x 3.4 x 4.1 inches|
|Capacity||9 Amp Hours|
|Power||60 Watt Hours|
|Cold Cranking Amps||175 CCA