- Ultra high rate Lithium Iron Phosphate battery technology.
- Suitable for low temperature environment.
- Only 1/3 the weight of a lead-acid battery.
- Low self-discharge rate, it can be used after 1 year of storage.
- More than double the service life of a SLA battery, around 5-8 years.
- Excellent vibration resistance with silicone rubber covers on top and mat at the bottom of battery case.
- Can be installed in any position, no need to worry about leakage.
- No corrosive liquids, no toxic heavy metals, environmentally friendly.
- Cylindrical cell with energy storage welding technology, resulting in good safety standards.
|Dimensions LxWxH||6.54 x 4.88 x 6.89 inches|
|Capacity||25 Amp Hours|
|Power||320 Watt Hours|
|Cranking Amps||1250 CA