- GRADE A LIFEPO4 CELLS - Powertex LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are unlike other batteries, we provide the highest level of quality and reliability. Our cells have excellent power density & thermal stability making the battery more durable and longer lasting. All batteries are UN38.3 certified.
- BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – A must in Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries, Powertex LiFePO4 batteries feature an internal BMS. It ensures all cells within the battery have the same state of charge, meaning each cell has the same energy. This way the battery lasts longer because you do not get one weak or dead cell. The BMS also has additional safety measures.
- LONGER LIFESPAN – A charge cycle is described as the battery being discharged from 100% down and back up. Powertex LiFePO4 Batteries provide up to 5,000 cycles if used accordingly. This is compared to a lead acid battery that only offers 200 ~ 500 cycles. As a result, our lithium iron phosphate batteries have a lifespan of about 5 to 10 years.
- EXTREMELY LIGHTWEIGHT – Powertex’s LiFePO4 YTX14AH-BS replacement battery weighs in at 2.4 lbs compared to the standard lead acid equivalent which weighs a whopping 12 lbs. This makes it the ideal choice for motorcycles that need weight reduction.
- EFFICIENT – A Powertex Battery can still start a bike at 50% capacity due to its high platform voltage. Additionally, our LiFePO4 battery’s flat discharge curve holds above 12V for up 90% of its capacity usage providing astronomical boosts in run-time compared only 50%in Lead Acid.
- Ultra high rate Lithium Iron Phosphate battery technology.
- Suitable for low temperature environment.
- Only 1/3 the weight of a lead-acid battery.
- Low self-discharge rate, it can be used after 1 year of storage.
- More than double the service life of a SLA battery, around 5-8 years.
- Excellent vibration resistance with silicone rubber covers on top and mat at the bottom of battery case.
- Can be installed in any position, no need to worry about leakage.
- No corrosive liquids, no toxic heavy metals, environmentally friendly.
- Cylindrical cell with energy storage welding technology, resulting in good safety standards.
||YTX14AH, YTX14AH-BS, YB10A-A2, YB14-A2, YB14A-A1, YB14A-A2, YB14-B2
5.3 x 3.5 x 6.5 inches
|Terminal||Nut & Bolt
|Capacity||5 Amp Hours|
|Power||64 Watt Hours|
|Cranking Amps||250 Cranking Amps|
|Cycle Life @ 80% DoD||≥ 2,000 Cycles|
|Discharge Current||20 Amps|
|Maximum Discharge Current||250 Amps|
|Max Charging Current||10 Amps|
|LiFePO4 Cell Model||26650
|Number of LiFePO4 Cells||8 Pcs
|Charging & Discharge Temperature
||14℉ - 131℉|
||14.4V ~ 14.6V
|Residual Capacity After Storage at 77 ℉||1 Month||≥ 95%|
|3 Months||≥ 90%|
|Spec Sheet||Product Manual|