What is the warranty for Powertex Lithium Iron Phosphate LiFePO4 Batteries?
When looking to buy an LFP battery, the warranty is a crucial point in determining which is the best option. Our warranties are broken down into three separate categories for Deep Cycle, Motorcycle / Power Sport and Automotive / Car batteries. Some other manufacturers advertise 10-Year warranties but we encourage you to read the fine print that explains the warranty is really 2-3 year and then can be "repaired at their discretion" after that time frame. We are straight to the point without having to mislead customers. Please be aware the warranty only covers the battery if used in accordance with the instructions, which is not guaranteed under the following circumstance:
- Damaged battery case or torn battery label after purchase.
- Battery is damaged because charge voltage is too high or charge current is too high.
- Battery is damaged by excessive discharge or excessive discharge current.
- Battery is damaged due to improper operation, such as external short circuit, impact or fall, immersed in water, using incorrect charger, etc...
- Battery is damaged due to natural or man-made disaster such as earthquake, storms, traffic accidents, fire, etc...
- Battery is damaged by vehicle or mismatched model.
- Battery is used for other purpose than intended application.
Powertex Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Batteries
Powertex deep cycle LFP batteries are broken down into two categories:
- Batteries under 24Ah - 2 year warranty.
- Batteries over 24Ah - 3 year warranty.
Powertex Powersport / Motorcycle LiFePO4 Batteries
Powertex powersport / motorcycle LFP batteries all have a 2 year warranty.
Powertex Automotive / Car LiFePO4 Batteries
Powertex automotive / car LFP batteries all have a 2 year warranty.