- SAFETY - PowerTex LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries come standard with a built-in BMS (Battery Management System) that protects it from the most common causes of battery failure like overcharge, deep discharge, overloading, overheating. It essentially regulates the amount of power coming out of the battery to protect the Lithium cells, equipment and user.
- SAVING MONEY - Our Drop-In LFP Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries have 10X the lifespan of the average sealed lead acid battery and can be charged/discharged repeatedly. With exceptional longevity and low $ cost per cycle, our LFP batteries end up costing the user less than SLA over time.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Our LiFePO4 battery is only a 1/3 of the weight of Lead Acid batteries, which makes it the ideal choice for RV, Marine, Trolling motors, back-up & off-grid, Solar & Wind power, Golf Carts & More!
- EFFICIENT - Lithium Iron Phosphate battery’s flat discharge curve holds above 12V for up to 90% of its capacity usage providing astronomical boosts in run-time compared to only 50% in Lead Acid.
- WARRANTY - We stand by and believe in our products and think you should too! That's why we test all batteries before shipping and offer a 3 Year warranty.
- CHARGING - A LiFePO4 charger is highly recommended since SLA chargers might not reach the optimal 14.4V-15V LiFePO4 charging voltage. This might result in the LFP battery never reaching it's full charge and thus lowering the performance.
- 100% pre-delivered inspection, with safe and reliable long-term quality assurance.
- Highly-waterproof designed and rated above IP65, this battery can be used normally under rainy conditions in the outdoors.
- Longer service life than lead acid batteries, with a life expectancy of about 5-10 years.
- Low self-discharge rate, a fully charged lithium battery will perform after a year without use.
- Maintenance free, easy to use.
- Up to 4 batteries can be connected in series or parallel.
- Eco-friendly without any corrosive liquids or harmful heavy metals.
- Intelligent (BMS) battery management system electronic chip can monitor battery status in real time, auto-detection for abnormal voltage and capacity.
- LCD screen to track days in use, voltage & capacity.
- Over-charge protection
- Over-discharge protection
- Over current protection
- Cell balancing function
- Over temperature protection
|Dimensions LxWxH||13.0 x 6.8 x 8.4 inches|
|Capacity||100 Amp Hours|
|Power||1224 Watt Hours|
|Discharge Current - Continuous||60 Amp|
|Discharge Current - 5 Sec. Burst||90 Amp|
|Max Charging Current||50 Amp|
|LiFePO4 Cell Model||32650|
|Number of LiFePO4 Cells||68|
|Charging Ambient Temperature
||32℉ - 113℉|
|Discharging Ambient Temperature||-4 ℉ - 131℉|
||14.4V ~ 15.0V
|Float||13.6V ~ 13.8V
|Capacity Affected by Temperature||104℉||101%|
|Residual Capacity After Storage at 77 ℉||3 Months||87%|
|Spec Sheet||Product Manual|
I’ve received the battery package with great help from you folks. You replied promptly and it was straightened out quickly.
And the battery is still in its original smaller box unpacked because the place it’ll be installed is still under construction. It’s going into the back of pickup truck canopy for recharging other batteries from drills, and power equipment via a 270W solar panel.
I work lots of very remote places and don’t want to carry 20 other smaller varied batteries for various power tools with me anymore. And I’ll be able to recharge my computer and iPad and iPhone without running my vehicle or using the starting battery of the truck.
When your 125 miles away from pavement you don’t want to go to rent a motel room to spend two days recharging batteries.
Another individual from a different pipeline company had this installed in his truck and I’m using the same design.
I’ll send you pictures and a follow up on it when it’s completed in January or early February.
Happy Holidays and Have a Wonderful New Year.
Circle of Love, Cowboy Curtisj
What are the dimensions of the 12 volt 100 ah LiPO4 battery?
These guys are top notch. Quick to answer questions and concerns. Highly recommended company.
Awesome quality, service and delivery was even better... For the price I am impressed and will be purchasing another battery soon!