- SAFETY - PowerTex LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries come standard with a built-in BMS (Battery Management System) that protects it from the most common causes of battery failure like overcharge, deep discharge, overloading, overheating. It essentially regulates the amount of power coming out of the battery to protect the Lithium cells, equipment and user.
- SAVING MONEY - Our Drop-In LFP Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries have 10X the lifespan of the average sealed lead acid battery and can be charged/discharged repeatedly. With exceptional longevity and low $ cost per cycle, our LFP batteries end up costing the user less than SLA over time.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Our LiFePO4 battery is only a 1/3 of the weight of Lead Acid batteries, which makes it the ideal choice for campers, electric scooters, power wheels, solar, marine, fish finder, alarm, garage doors & More!
- EFFICIENT - Lithium Iron Phosphate battery’s flat discharge curve holds above 12V for up to 90% of its capacity usage providing astronomical boosts in run-time compared to only 50% in Lead Acid.
- WARRANTY - We stand by and believe in our products and think you should too! That's why we test all batteries before shipping and offer a 3 Year warranty.
- CHARGING - A LiFePO4 charger is highly recommended since SLA chargers might not reach the optimal 14.4V-15V LiFePO4 charging voltage. This might result in the LFP battery never reaching it's full charge and thus lowering the performance.
- 100% pre-delivered inspection, with safe and reliable long-term quality assurance.
- Highly-waterproof designed and rated above IP65, this battery can be used normally under rainy conditions in the outdoors.
- Longer service life than lead acid batteries, with a life expectancy of about 5-10 years.
- Low self-discharge rate, a fully charged lithium battery will perform after a year without use.
- Maintenance free, easy to use.
- Up to 4 batteries can be connected in series or parallel.
- Eco-friendly without any corrosive liquids or harmful heavy metals.
- Intelligent (BMS) battery management system electronic chip can monitor battery status in real time, auto-detection for abnormal voltage and capacity.
- LCD screen to track days in use, voltage & capacity.
- Over-charge protection
- Over-discharge protection
- Over current protection
- Cell balancing function
- Over temperature protection
|Dimensions LxWxH||3.5 x 2.7 x 4.0 inches|
|Capacity||5 Amp Hours|
|Power||64 Watt Hours|
|Discharge Current - Continuous||5 Amp|
|Discharge Current - 5 Sec. Burst||5 Amp|
|Max Charging Current||5 Amp|
|LiFePO4 Cell Model||26800
|Number of LiFePO4 Cells||4|
|Charging Ambient Temperature
||32℉ - 113℉|
|Discharging Ambient Temperature||-4 ℉ - 131℉|
||14.4V ~ 15.0V
|Float||13.6V ~ 13.8V
|Capacity Affected by Temperature||104℉||101%|
|Residual Capacity After Storage at 77 ℉||3 Months||87%|
|Spec Sheet||Product Manual|