- MORE POWER - The rated voltage of our batteries is about 0.8V higher than a lead-acid battery, meaning the battery has more discharge power. As a result, it can improve the combustion efficiency of the fuel in the engine cylinder. So when using this battery you may feel the car start faster, has lower fuel consumption, lighter throttle, more responsive engine and more power!
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Powertex’s LiFePO4 BCI Group 51 battery weighs in at 10.6 lbs compared to the standard lead acid equivalent which weighs a whopping 27.8 lbs.
- GRADE A CELLS - Powertex LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate car batteries provide the highest level of quality and reliability. Don't be fooled by the competition, our cells are UL certified. Our batteries UN38.3 & RoHs certified.
- LONGEVITY – Powertex LiFePO4 automotive batteries provide more than 2,000 cycles at 80% DOD (depth of discharge). This is compared to a lead acid battery that only offers 200 ~ 500 cycles. As a result, our lithium iron phosphate batteries have a lifespan of about 5 to 10 years.
- WARRANTY - We stand by and believe in our products and think you should too! That's why we test all batteries before shipping and offer a 3 Year warranty.
- CHARGING - A LiFePO4 charger is highly recommended since SLA chargers might not reach the optimal 14.4V-15V LiFePO4 charging voltage. This might result in the LFP battery never reaching it's full charge and thus lowering the performance.
- Super high-rate Lithium Iron Phosphate battery technology, instant discharge rate exceeding 20C.
- Superior performance at low temperatures to similar products on the market, more suitable for low temperature environments.
- High energy density, a third of the weight of a lead-acid battery.
- Low self-discharge rate, can be used after one year of storage at normal temperatures.
- With three times the service life of SLA batteries, the average battery life is 6-10 years.
- Built-in charge balance guard plate to ensure all cells within the battery are properly balanced inside the battery at all times.
- Operates in all positions, no need to worry about leaking.
- No corrosive liquid, free of toxic heavy metals, green and environmentally friendly.
- Cylindrical core and energy storage spot welding technology brings good safety.
|Dimensions LxWxH||9.4 x 5.1 x 8.7 inches|
|Capacity||36 Amp Hours|
|Power||461 Watt Hours|
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA)
||14.4V ~ 14.8V
||18A ~ 72A
|LiFePO4 Cell Model||32700
|Number of LiFePO4 Cells||24
|Charging & Discharging Temperature
||14℉ - 131℉|
|Storage Temperature||-4 ℉ - 104℉|
|Cycle life @ 80% DOD||≥ 2,000 cycles|
|Residual Capacity After Storage at 77 ℉||1 Month
Finally gave in and upgraded to lithium on my car. Had some concerns but this thing works great.
Upgraded to lithium for my car, easy way to save some weight.
Safed a lot of weight on my civic, thank you for your customer service with Alex
From what I understood these batteries don�t have lead or acid in them
Original lead acid crapped out was tired of lead acid always dying and this one supposed to hold up better in cold