- MORE POWER - The rated voltage of our batteries is about 0.8V higher than a lead-acid battery, meaning the battery has more discharge power. As a result, it can improve the combustion efficiency of the fuel in the engine cylinder. So when using this battery you may feel the car start faster, has lower fuel consumption, lighter throttle, more responsive engine and more power!
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Powertex’s LiFePO4 BCI Group 49 / H8 battery weighs in at 14.3 lbs compared to the standard lead acid equivalent which weighs a whopping 58.6 lbs.
- BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - PowerTex LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries come standard with a built-in BMS (Battery Management System) that protects it from the most common causes of battery failure.
- GRADE A CELLS - Powertex LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate car batteries provide the highest level of quality and reliability. Don't be fooled by the competition, our cells are UL certified. Our batteries UN38.3 & RoHs certified.
- LONGEVITY – Powertex LiFePO4 automotive batteries provide more than 2,000 cycles at 80% DOD (depth of discharge). This is compared to a lead acid battery that only offers 200 ~ 500 cycles. As a result, our lithium iron phosphate batteries have a lifespan of about 5 to 10 years.
- WARRANTY - We stand by and believe in our products and think you should too! That's why we test all batteries before shipping and offer a 2 Year warranty.
- CHARGING - A LiFePO4 charger is highly recommended since SLA chargers might not reach the optimal 14.4V-15V LiFePO4 charging voltage. This might result in the LFP battery never reaching it's full charge and thus lowering the performance.
THIS BATTERY IS A POWERTEX AFTERMARKET COMPONENT AND NOT AN OEM PRODUCT. IT LACKS A SENSOR PORT THAT SOME VEHICLES MAY HAVE.
- Super high-rate Lithium Iron Phosphate battery technology, instant discharge rate exceeding 20C.
- Superior performance at low temperatures to similar products on the market, more suitable for low temperature environments.
- High energy density, a third of the weight of a lead-acid battery.
- Low self-discharge rate, can be used after one year of storage at normal temperatures.
- With three times the service life of SLA batteries, the average battery life is 6-10 years.
- Built-in charge balance guard plate to ensure all cells within the battery are properly balanced inside the battery at all times.
- Operates in all positions, no need to worry about leaking.
- No corrosive liquid, free of toxic heavy metals, green and environmentally friendly.
- Cylindrical core and energy storage spot welding technology brings good safety.
|Dimensions LxWxH||14.0 x 7.0 x 7.4 Inches|
|Capacity||60 Amp Hours|
|Power||768 Watt Hours|
|Cranking Amps (CA)||1200 CA|
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA)||900 CCA|
|Charging Voltage||14.2V ~ 14.6V|
|Charging Current||30A ~ 150A|
|Internal Resistance||< 30mΩ|
|Residual Capacity After Storage at 77 ℉||1 Month||98%|
Obviously light weight with plenty of power to crank my motor and run my electronics all day.
Used it for firing up the race car for the first time.
Seems to work really good. Can’t wait to see how it does between rounds when we start racing!!
great replacement for my audi, way lighter than I expected and seems to power everything just fine
only 2 weeks of use but so far so good.
Fit my bmw perfectly with more capacity and less than half the cost of the bmw branded battery