- SAFETY & CONNECTIVITY - PowerTex LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries come standard with a built-in Bluetooth BMS (Battery Management System) that protects it from the most common causes of battery failure like overcharge, deep discharge, overloading, overheating. It essentially regulates the amount of power coming in and out of the battery to protect the Lithium cells, equipment and user.
- SAVING MONEY - Our Drop-In LFP Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries have 10X the lifespan of the average sealed lead acid battery and can be charged/discharged repeatedly. With exceptional longevity and low $ cost per cycle, our LFP batteries end up costing the user less than SLA over time.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Our LiFePO4 battery is only a 1/3 of the weight of Lead Acid batteries, which makes it the ideal choice for RV, Marine, Trolling motors, back-up & off-grid, Solar & Wind power, Golf Carts & More!
- EFFICIENT - Lithium Iron Phosphate battery’s flat discharge curve holds above 12V for up to 90% of its capacity usage providing astronomical boosts in run-time compared to only 50% in Lead Acid.
- WARRANTY - We stand by and believe in our products and think you should too! That's why we test all batteries before shipping and offer a 3 Year warranty.
- CHARGING - A LiFePO4 charger is highly recommended since SLA chargers might not reach the optimal 14.4V-15V LiFePO4 charging voltage. This might result in the LFP battery never reaching it's full charge and thus lowering the performance.
- Bluetooth connectivity to check battery from app on iPhone or Android.
- 100% pre-delivered inspection, with safe and reliable long-term quality assurance.
- Longer service life than lead acid batteries, with a life expectancy of about 5-10 years.
- Low self-discharge rate, a fully charged lithium battery will perform after a year without use.
- Maintenance free, easy to use.
- Up to 4 batteries can be connected in series or parallel.
- Eco-friendly without any corrosive liquids or harmful heavy metals.
- Intelligent (BMS) battery management system electronic chip can monitor battery status in real time, auto-detection for abnormal voltage and capacity.
- Over-charge protection
- Over-discharge protection
- Over current protection
- Cell balancing function
- Over temperature protection
- Under temperature protection
|Dimensions LxWxH||20.5 x 8.7 x 10.5 inches|
||3.84KWh / 3840Wh
||≤ 30m Ω @ 1kHz AC|
|Normal Charge Voltage
||14.6 ± 0.2V
|Float Charge Voltage (standby use)
||13.8 ± 0.2V
|Max Charge Current
||200A @ 77℉ ± 9℉
|Recommended Charge Current
|Max Discharge Current||200A for 30 min. @ 77℉ ± 9℉
|End of Discharge Voltage
|Pulse Discharge Current
||350A for 3 sec.
|Charging Ambient Temperature
||32℉ - 113℉|
|Discharging Ambient Temperature||-4 ℉ - 140℉|
|Self Discharge Rate||Residual Capacity
≤3% per month
≤1.5% per month
|Capacity Affected by Temperature||104℉||95%|
Battery Management System (BMS) Specifications
|Over Charge Protection
||15V ± 0.2V
|Over Charge Protection Release
||14.4V ± 0.2V
|Over Charge Protection Release Method
||Reach Voltage Lower Than Cut Off|
|Over Discharge Protection||10V ± 0.2V|
|Over Discharge Protection Release||11.2V ± 0.2V|
|Over Discharge Protection Release Method||Charge Battery|
|Discharge Over Current Protection||
Level1: 220A ± 20A, delay 6--10s
Level2: 460A ± 60A, delay 0.5—1.5s
|Discharge Over Current Release||Charge Battery or Auto Release After 30 Sec|
|Short Circuit Protection||1000A / 400uS|
|Charging Hot Temperature Protection||Protect @ 149℉±9℉; Release @ 122℉±9℉|
|Charging Cold Temperature Protection||Protect @ 14℉±3℉; Release @ 32℉±3℉|
|Discharging Hot Temperature Protection||Protect @ 149℉±9℉; Release @ 122℉±9℉|
|Discharge Under Temperature Protection||Protect @ -4℉±5℉; Release @ 5℉±5℉|
|MOSFET Over Temperature Protection||Protect @ 217.4℉±18℉; Release @ 165℉±18℉|